The Anderson Team
Marketing your Home - Our Sales Service Pledge to You
Our Objectives for the Sale:
· Provide a comprehensive market analysis with an effective pricing strategy.
· Place the property in the best sales position possible based on time and resources.
· Get as many qualified buyers as possible into the property until it is sold.
· Effectively communicate to you, the seller, several times per week the results of our activities.
· Powerfully negotiate on your behalf
· Iron clad contracts
· Transaction management.
· Close escrow on schedule.
Use a Proven Property Preparation Strategy:
Market-proven steps The Anderson Team uses in order to market your home and get your property ready for sale:
1. Assists with removal of personal items prior to sale, if necessary. Oversee a team of trusted and highly recommended professionals, including Cleaners, Haulers, Painters, Handymen, Staging companies, Locksmiths and Gardeners. Consultation on home repairs necessary to get home in bank financing condition.
2. Work directly with you and your financial institutions/Title company to determine the most efficient and cost-effective way to administer sale process. Updates all parties regularly to ensure complete compliance with your wishes and all City and State requirements.
Market Property for Maximum Exposure and Resale:
Market-proven steps that The Anderson Team knows completes to effectively sell a home property for top-dollar:
1. Submit the property to Multiple Listing Services with full color digital photos and a “virtual tour.”
2. Price the property competitively to the market to create high demand
3. Develop a list of features and benefits of the property for brokers to use with their potential buyers.
4. Contact the top agents in the marketplace (the 5% that sell 90% of all properties) to notify their potential buyers, email or hand-deliver them a feature sheet about the property.
5. Actively prospect at least 3 hours a day, and talk to as many as 30 people per day (150 per week) widening the range of potential buyers for the property.
6. Stay in regular contact with buyer leads, sphere of influence, past clients, and neighbors for their referrals and to find prospective buyers.
7. Market your property online as a featured listing on Realtor.com (The largest real estate Website), Yahoo Real Estate, Google Real Estate, Zillow, Trulia.com, Craigslist.com, Windermre.com, seattleincityhomes.com and others.
8. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box
9. Host cooperating broker tours for the property.
10. Follow-up with and obtain feedback from all salespeople that have shown the property.
11. Stay consistently updated on recent showings, buyer feed-back, and current market conditions.
12. Pre-qualify all prospective buyers. Speak directly to all lenders to verify a prospective buyer’s ability to qualify for the loan amount.
13. Be well represented in all offer presentations or negotiations to ensure you obtain the best possible price and terms.
14. Handle all follow-up upon a contract being accepted…all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
15. Attend the signing appointment and review the settlement statement for accuracy.
16. Inform all parties as to official closing and congratulations.
If this sales pledge sounds like the qualities and expertise you've been seeking in a realtor,
reach out to us today.